Wednesday, May 4, 2011

THIS IS MY BODY - Releases Today



Starting today you can now purchase a print copy of my new book, This Is My Body: Ekklesia as God Intended at this online link
HERE

As always you can also download a free PDF copy at this same link above, or if you prefer an e-book or iPad book reader version (also free), you can download that file
HERE

*I want to offer a huge "THANK YOU" to Jon Philpott who, on his own volition, took it upon himself to create this e-book format version of my book, AND host this link on his own personal domain. I only met him for the first time last week and he's already gone out of his way to be a blessing.

Purchase a print version of the book or download a free PDF version
HERE

Free EPUB version for iPad/iPod, Sony Reader, Nook, Kobo, Android phones, and other E-Reader devices available:
HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment