Friday, June 3, 2011

Download All My Books For Free!

I've written a total of 5 books over the years and from the beginning it's been my policy to give them away for free.

No strings. No surveys to complete. No need to enter your email address. Just free books about the Church, the Gospel of the Kingdom, Missional Life and Discipleship.

My latest book, "This Is My Body:Ekklesia as God Intended" is also available as an e-book (Nook, Kindle, iPad, etc.) and also on PDF, but my other books are still available now as free PDF's too.

To download a free e-book or PDF version of "This Is My Body" the link is
HERE

For my other books, please visit my online bookstore where you can either buy a physical copy of all my books if you like, or simply download the PDF file for each of them at no charge.

To download a PDF of all my books go
HERE

About my other books:

*Nobody Follows Jesus (So Why Should You?)
A devotional book for the next generation. This 205 page collection contains forty inspirational articles that address what it means to really follow Jesus, not just attend a service or agree to a set of beliefs. If you desire to know more about following Jesus and less about how to join a program or a religious organization, this is the book you've been waiting for.


*The Gospel: For Here or To Go?
(Foreword by Neil Cole, author of "Organic Church" and founder of CMA Resources)
The Gospel message is one we must embody with our whole life. It's not a bumper sticker slogan or a call to repeat a prayer of confession. Discover your mission field and learn what it means to be an ambassador of Christ to your world, every single day. The Gospel is a way of life. It's more than telling people that Jesus loves them, it's loving them because He has loved us.

NOTE: Also available in French language edition!

*[Subversive Interviews]
A collection of subversive conversations with Dallas Willard, Neil Cole, Frank Viola, Walter Kirn, Matt Redman, Jim Wallis, Todd Hunter, John Fischer, Dr. G.K. Beale and Dr. Scott Bartchy.

*The Top 10 Things Every Christian Should Know (But Probably Doesn't)
- (Now back in print!)
I've been a follower of Jesus for over thirty years now, and even as a licensed and ordained minister of the Gospel I only recently learned these 10 important concepts about what it means to be the sort of disciple that Jesus had in mind. This book will challenge you, inspire you, frustrate you and possibly even anger you to some degree. If so, then I have done my job to comfort the afflicted and to afflict the comfortable. If nothing else, you will see Jesus, the Gospel and the act of being a disciple in a completely new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment