Thursday, June 30, 2011

READER REACTION: Michael Cooper

[About your book] I really loved it and recommended it to everyone in our organic home church. We've had to miss a few meetings due to two families vacations but we came together tonight and briefly discussed it. Three people didn't finish it yet and they have printed it out on paper to finish reading it instead of on the computer for when we next meet.

I must say that your perspective filled in a few gaps missing from all the other works I've read so far. No one can completely cover any subject about Yahweh so I enjoyed your explanations and insights tremendously.

Anyway, thank you for your service to God and the work you do. Whether we ever meet in person here on this side of Heaven or not until the other side, I'm glad to be serving with you I this.

Michael Cooper
**
DOWNLOAD A FREE E-BOOK VERSION OF "THIS IS MY BODY: EKKLESIA AS GOD INTENDED"
HERE


**

No comments:

Post a Comment